Friday 22 May 2009

A Special Stovetop Espresso Maker


This is my special stovetop espresso maker. Strange thing to write about, I know, but it's on it's last legs (see the melting handle) and it holds so many memories. I just love the pale blue colour of it that matches perfectly with my kitchen. I loved the holiday to Nice 2 years ago where I saw it and just couldn't go home without it (I had melted the handle of my previous one a couple of days before we left). I loved the quaint coffee shop in Nice that I bought this from, shelved with beans and coffee equipment, which I visited every morning for my caffeine 'fix'. I love the baby that caused all the night-wakings and early mornings that drove me to rely on this precious piece of equipment. And I love the husband that got up 5mins before the 6:30am alarm clock yesterday morning just so he could put this little machine on for me.



Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment