Monday 6 July 2009

My Daily Vista

When the glorious weather set in a week ago I took half an hour to go outside and practise my camera skills. Landscapes make much more obliging subjects than children!

This is the view from my kitchen window:
One of the first things I do about 6:15am is open these blinds.

And these vibrant Chinese Poppies (I think that's what they are) have replaced my tulips.


This is the view from my dining room. It's our 'back garden'. Hubby calls it a mess but I actually really like it. There's something really tranquil about it and it currently provides us with our own nature show starring a family of pheasants and some little rabbits.

This is actually a photo taken from down those fields 5 years ago (I confess to a little bit of photoshopping in this one)!
Living miles from nowhere has it's advantages.


P.S. I thought this post was finished but this was the view from the window 2 mins ago!


Blog Signature

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful landscape! The trick to kid pics is take 100's (ha) of the same pose/shot. :)

    ReplyDelete